Ferry View is a character town house with magnificent uninterrupted views over the estuary to Kingswear, towards the castle and out to sea. Lovely position, nearly on the level in the heart of Dartmouth. It is within a very short walking distance to the nearest shops, restaurants, inns and waterfront, just across from the steps down to the historic Bayard’s Cove.
The accommodation is spacious, comfortable, centrally heated and has been refurbished to retain much character and charm with all your home comforts in mind.
• On entering the cottage you are greeted with a large open plan lounge/diner with lovely views over the estuary. The lounge has a feature cast iron fireplace, comfortable 2 & 4 seater sofas, Freeview TV, DVD player & CD/radio player. Free Wi Fi available throughout the property. Dining table with six padded chairs.
• Spacious, well equipped kitchen with breakfast table, integrated electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, combination microwave and ample crockery.
• Leading off from the kitchen is a back yard with a small table and chairs to enjoy the glorious evening sun.
• Utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Tiled wet room with WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail, accessed from the Utility room
• Master bedroom with a comfortable king size bed, wardrobe, dressing table, TV, radio/alarm clock, hair dryer and feature fireplace. Window seat overlooking the river to Kingswear directly above the Lower Ferry and Bayard’s Cove. There is also a relaxing rocking chair where you can absorb the wonderful views where there is always something to see
• Second bedroom with 2 single beds, 3 drawer chest and vanity unit.
• Family Bathroom with bath, mixer tap, wash hand basin, WC with heated towel rail
• Super King /twin bedded room with glorious views over Bayards Cove, Kingswear and to Dartmouth Castle. Room also has a Vanity unit, hairdryer, TV, Chest of drawers and built in wardrobe.
There is an all year round Parking Permit for The Mayor’s Avenue Car Park, three minutes walk from the house. The permit also entitles you to park in other designated Car Parks in the South Hams. High season restricted parking outside of house during the day, but you can park overnight. There are a few spaces below the property at the Dartmouth Arms with unlimited parking. There is also free parking near Dartmouth castle.
During Low season there is unlimited parking outside of house on a first come first serve basis and also fairly easy to load and unload.
- Four Star Self Catering
- Kingsize Twin/Double & Single bedroom
- Bathroom & ground floor wet room
- Ideal for large families
- Well equipped kitchen
- Wifi internet access
- TV & DVD
- Central Heating throughout
- WIFI Internet
- Stunning River Views
- All Linen and towels
- Travel cot, stairgate and high chair
- Selection of board games & books available
- Short breaks available on request
Sorry, no dogs allowed